The Shepherd's Hut
A special addition to our range of luxury glamping accommodations is our sweet, cosy Shepherd’s Hut. Built lovingly by ourselves and designed with couples in mind, you will find your stay in the Shepherd’s Hut to be snug, intimate and relaxing. It is truly an “off grid” option for those looking to reconnect.
One of the highlights of this particular accommodation is the Windy Smith stove, which allows guests to slow down and get back to basics by boiling the kettle for a cup of hot tea, cooking a Shepherd’s Pie in the oven, or scrambling eggs for the morning’s breakfast.
Our 'wood fired hot tub' is the luxury extra with this accommodation. It is private and secluded and for your use alone.
- Includes:Double bed (with extra thick mattress)
- Small single bed (above, bunk-style)
- Hand-crafted wardrobe and dresser
- Cups, plates, cutlery and saucepans
- Windy Smith stove with oven
- Small seating area with table and chairs
- Fire bowl
- Scandinavian Kirami wood fired hot tub.
- Access to communal kitchen
Sleeps 2 adults and 1 child.
You will need to bring your own bed linen (duvet, pillows), and some extra logs/firelighters and charcoal if you want to use the BBQ.
It costs from £125 per night to £250 (peak season) for a two night break and £55 per night thereafter.